How To Login & Register
The process is as follows: Create account, log in, and register
For every auction, you need to Register for bidding. Start on the whauctions.com homepage
- Create an account on the site. You’ll find the ‘Create Account’ link at the top of our homepage, https://whauctions.com.
- An activation email will be sent to the email address you specified. (If you can’t spot the email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders.)
- Once you have an account, Log In. (or click here to login )
- Go to the auction on the homepage and click Register for this Auction .
- Your registration will be pending. Please note that a fully refundable deposit plus FICA documentation will be required each time; the office will email you this info. Please be patient as this could take a few hours.
- Once submitted & validated, you’ll receive an email from us to confirm your registration approval for the auction you’ve specified. You can then login and start bidding.
The above explained in a little more detail...
First, you will need to create an account with us. You can do this by clicking on the create account link at the top of the home page. Once you fill out your details and submit, an activation link will be emailed to you. Check your spam / junk folders for the email if it doesn't appear in your Inbox.
Login Click here to login. (You will see an Unauthorised message if already logged in)
Once you have an account, you will need to login and register for each auction you want to participate in. Login where ever you see the login links. Buttons are at the top right of the site, on each auction on the calendar and on every lot.
Once logged in, you can register for any auction you want to bid one. Click on the 'Register for this Auction' link in the auction calendar on the homepage, or select the auction from the auction calendar and click on the green 'register' button on any item.
Read the important info displayed, and then tick the box to confirm you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions. Once you have completed the registration form it will be submitted to the WH office or our seller for approval. When you are approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
Please note that a refundable deposit & FICA will be required. Info regarding this will be emailed to you when you register for an auction.
1) Once you submit you registration request, you will see the following confirmation message as well as a notification on the auction, as per below.
2) Our auction admin team will email you further instructions including an auction registration form as well as bank details for the refundable deposit. Check your mailbox, complete what is needed and you will receive another email when your bidding is activated on the auction.